September 30, 2013

Music Monday : This Woman's Work

OK. I'm not sure if I'll continue you this as a weekly thing, but I just wanted to share this very beautiful and powerful song. And this man that sings this version of Kate Bush's song, This Woman's Work, is simply amazing. Both versions of the song are so beautifully done. I'm a lover of all things music ... and I know I'm not the only one.

Most of the time, I just pick songs that go with certain events of my day, I like to think that my life is like a movie and there's a set soundtrack constantly playing as my day plays out.

Here is his Unplugged version for MTV and then I'll share So You Think You Can Dance. Two of their contestants did their dance to this song and I was very close to bawling. I hope you take the time to watch that entire video and hear what the judges have to say, you won't have dry eyes by the end of it.